Billiard Cue pool BEAR O.Ortmann BO-1, black
- You will feel the difference!
- The Bear pool cue O. Ortmann convinces through its high quality material, masterful assembly and meticulous handwork.
- Canadian, brown stained bird’s-eye a-grade maple wood gives this cue the perfect balance, optimises the energy transfer and minimises hit deflection.
- Oliver Ortmann with Bear CueA signature of the 3-fold world champion Oliver Ortmann proves the success that can be achieved with this cue.
- Handcrafted inlays made from valuable materials gives it an individual and aesthetic appeal.
- Its great hit qualities come from the proven Juma ferrule, which feels like ivory.
- The shaft is equipped with one of the best adhesive leather tips.
- The Thomas tip has 8 layers of the finest pig skin and is very popular for its high form stability.
- The very good adhesion for chalk optimises the cue ball control.
- The grip of this cue has an original Irish-Linen-Wrap.
- The metallic butt cap includes a serial number and a Bear logo engraving.
- To connect shaft and butt it features a Uni-Loc-Joint.
- Uni-Loc is a very precise and patented Joint-System that enhances the cues playability significantly.
- This Model comes with a soft bag, joint protectors and a certificate.
- Suitable weight screws can be found within cue accessories.
- Juma ferrule
- Thomas tip
- Irish Linen Wrap
- Soft Bag
- Joint Protectors
- Certificate of Quality included
- Weight srew available
Available for consultation and direct purchase in our showroom:
BC Řipská, Řipská 24, Praha 3
Material: Canadian bird’s-eye maple wood, high-tech polish
Availability: In stock delivery within 3 working days
Producer: BEAR Custom Cues, USA