JAMES HOWARD STANDARD SNOOKER CUE NO.4
- Very popular and well-balanced snooker cue with solid hit
- Original Classic Traditional British design by James Howard
- Shaft made from North American ash wood with visible summers and signature of James Howard
- Weight medium “M” – about 500 gr
- Cue tip Elk Master 9 mm
- Ferrule brass 9 mm
- Joint srew : Flanged Quick release
- Simulated Matching Grain Ash
- Ebonized Butt Section
- Best Value for Money
- This cue features a striking butt design with 4 full-length, simulated hand-spliced natural iroko butterfly points; enhanced by long black and white decal veneers.
- This design is offset by a rich, burgundy-stained birds-eye maple simulated front-splice, enhanced again with black and white decal veneers.
- The butt sleeve with chamfer features a stylish and traditional maple plate badge fitted with 4 brass screws that helps finish off this well balanced cue.
Material: ash wood nature lacquered
Availability: at stock
Producer: James Howard, UK