ARAMITH SNOOKER Tournament Champion Pro-Cup 1G 52,4 mm T
- This set contains a white ball with red points – Pro Cup Aramith high-quality standard in modern aluminum bag
- Diameter : 52,4 mm
- Aramith supplies specific snooker ball sets to the World Snooker professional players Association (W.S.A.) for more than 40 years.
- These sets are quite special: while their packaging and design make them look pretty like the regular Aramith Tournament Champion snooker sets, they are in fact drastically different and allow the W.S.A. professional players to reach the highest scores during the W.S.A. competitions.
- The main characteristic of this set is the maximum weight tolerance allowed : while the maximum weight difference between balls in a regular Aramith Tournament Champion snooker set (or a Super Crystalate snooker set) is 3 grams (official specifications), the maximum weight tolerance of our special W.S.A. set is only 1 gram.
- This set is now also supplied to the I.B.S.F. (International Billiard and Snooker Federation) representing the amateur players worldwide and is the official set for all I.B.S.F. tournaments.
- During the World Cup organised in Damascus in December 2010, a player made a score of 147 with it. Now this specific and exclusive set is available to the general public under the name “Aramith Tournament Champion Super Pro 1G”.
- It is supplied in an elegant and sturdy Aluminum ball case with the W.S.A. and I.B.S.F. logos.
Made of Aramith Phenolic – Phenolic resin
To clean balls use Aramith ball Cleaner.
Manufacturer: Saluc / Aramith, Belgium
Availability: In stock delivery within 3 working days