Gabriels KRONOS V 284
- High-end carom table, the successor of the Imperator table.
- This table is supported by 4 solid Granite bases.
- Pedestal is equipped with 4 levellers and a “high-duty” dismountable HEB 100 steel
- The frame is equipped with 27 internal levellers for the fine-tuning of the slate which is in 3 sections with a thickness of 60 MM.
- Newly designed rail set with a base of NFC (Natural Fibre Composite) which has a very high and consistent density, finished with HPL (High Pressure Laminate) in different varieties.
- Rails are fitted with Kleber P37 rubbers.
- The table will be supplied with a new, isolated 1000 Watt heating system, with a programmable, remote controlled thermostat.
- Simonis 300 Rapide cloth (colour at customers discretion)
- The Kronos table was introduced at the 2011 UMB World Cup in Vienna, where Frederic Caudron immediately set a new World Record “World cup Grand average” with 2.420. This is the table that we will provide for all UMB World Cup and World Championships from now on.
Availability: externally delivery within 15 working days
Producer: GABRIELS BILLIARDS / Loontjens Biljarts, Netherlands
You can order by phone, E-mail: email@example.com or via E-shop. After receiving your order, we will always contact you by phone or E-mail to more specify your requested date and place of delivery and your selected colour of SIMONIS cloth.