Kamui Black Hard 13 mm
- 8 layer quality cue tip.
- High water proof – rezistance.
- This Kamui Black cue tip absorp more chalk then others due to their special structure and high micro-porosity.
- The Kamui cue tip – after several strokes can quickly return to its original shape and is again ready for the next shot.
- Kamui Black Cue Tip can transfer more spin on the ball and increase overall control of the game.
- Price per piece
- More moisture resistant than the standard Kamui tips
- 100% pigskin
- Kamui tips hold more chalk then comparable products because they are made of special treated pig skin which has a very high porosity.
- less mushrooming:
A cue tip with less porosity lacks the ability to “come back to its original shape and will harden quickly. Because Kamui is 100% pigskin some mushrooming is inevitable, but our process allows the tip to return to normal shape after play, providing longevity
- more control:
Increased spin on the cue ball means increased control of your play. Our tip provides the ability of more spin with less force. In other words, KAMUI will allow you to perform distance and spin shots without a big effort
- Types of hardness: Kamui (SS) Super Soft (S) Soft, (M) Medium, (H) Hard
Produced by: Kamui Tips, Japan
Availability: at stock