Kamui Original Cue Tip Medium – 13 mm
- Professional Laminated Tip
- 10 Layers of Pigskin Leather
- Adds Grip & Consistency
- Good Balance: Spin/Momentum
- Excellent Chalk Retention
- Decreased Mushrooming
- Density Score: 83.4 (Medium)
- Kamui Original tips have become well known for adding grip and consistency to the ability of a cue
- Consisting of 10 layers of laminated pigskin leather; the unique production process maintains high porosity in the pigskin, allowing it to grip onto chalk better compared to other tips
- Suitable for most conditions and provides a good balance between cue-ball spin and its momentum
- Kamui Original offer more consistent playability than any other tip on the market! Sold individually.
Types of hardness: Kamui (SS) Super Soft (S) Soft, (M) Medium
Produced by: Kamui Tips, Japan
Material: 100% pigskin leather
Price for 1 piece.
There are no reviews yet.