Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core Dartboard – new collection 2017
- The Blade 5 Dual Core represents the pinnacle of dartboard technology and innovation.
- Exclusive Dual Core technology achieves lower compression at the outer core, which increases point penetration for fewer lost darts and higher scores, whilst higher compression at the inner core increases resistance below the surface, absorbing excess kinetic energy for improved durability.
- The uniform density on the outer core and the high visibility playing surface increases scoring potential and provides perfect vision.
- The new Blade 5 wiring system allows for 9mm² extra scoring area in the doubles and 6mm² extra scoring area in the trebles, with a 14% reduction in web surface area for less bounce outs and higher scoring.
- The Dynamic Sector Wires are 20% thinner and the Radial Wires are 10% thinner for higher scoring potential.
- The Blade angle has been reduced from 90 degrees inclusive to 60 degrees inclusive, and the Ultimate Tensile Strength of the Dynamic Sector Wire has been increased by 20% to ensure that dart points glide past the wire and into the scoring bed.
- A new bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface, allowing dart points to glide past the angled rings into the board for improved performance and durability.
- The Rota-Lock triple-wheel lock and level system allows for a secure fit and easy rotation.
Producer: Winmau, UK
Availability: at stock